Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator
The CHFI v8 Program certifies individuals in the specific security discipline of computer forensics from a vendor-neutral perspective. The CHFI certification will fortify the application knowledge of law enforcement personnel, system administrators, security officers, defense and military personnel, legal professionals, bankers, security professionals, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure..
A CHFI v8 certified professional will be able to understand:
- The process of investigating cyber-crimes and the laws involved, as well as details in obtaining a search warrant.
- Different types of digital evidence, rules of evidence, digital evidence examination processes, and electronic crime and digital evidence consideration by crime category.
- Roles of a first responder, first responder toolkit, securing and evaluating an electronic crime scene, conducting preliminary interviews, documenting electronic crime scenes, collecting and preserving electronic evidence, packaging and transporting electronic evidence and reporting the crime scene
- How to recover deleted files and deleted partitions in Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
- The process involved in forensic investigation using Access Data FTK and Encase Steganography and its techniques, as well as steganalysis, and image file forensics
- Password cracking concepts, tools, types of password attacks and how to investigate password protected file breaches.
- Different types of log capturing techniques, log management, time synchronization and log capturing tools.
- How to investigate logs, network traffic, wireless attacks, and web attacks
- How to track e-mails and investigate e-mail crimes and many more.
- The duration of the class: 5 Days (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)